NOT LONG TO GO. Khali has advised me that if the baby does not come on the due date that we are going to have to take all the natural measures we can find to start labour. This includes running through a paddock of pennyroyal which is some type of grass that is supposed to start labour within 24 hours. If any of you have personal experience of something that worked for you let us know. I am sure any suggestions may come in handy....... Hope you are all great.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You are so beautiful when pregnant! I know it's a drag but to look so great during it is a little added bonus to help level out the discomfort I think!
Hi Dean and Khali, Hope you aren't
too bad off during this last bit of pregnancy. It was fun to see a picture. Dean, it was nice to see that you had left a comment on my blog recently. = ) We are in Utah for Michelle's graduation. 3 graduates from BYU now !!!!
Any new developments? I keep checking but haven't seen anything yet and haven't heard a peep out of you, Dean-mon! Hello?? Are you there?
We'll be thinking of you guys this week! Until the baby comes, though...if you drop stuff on the floor, just let it go, man, just let it go.
We're thinking of doing Utah for Christmas instead of Thanksgiving so's we can see your family. 'Til then, Best wishes, Khali and Dean!
Post a Comment