+(Small).JPG)
Te Wairua had a bit of a cold a few weeks ago and so in the middle of the night my wife gave him some cold medicine, then put the bottle on the bench in the kitchen. In the morning Te Wairua wandered into the kitchen and some how pried the bottle open and being the boozer that he is drank half the bottle. Luckily he came into the room to disturb his sleeping parents and bragged to them about self medicating himself or shall we say overdosing. We rushed him to the hospital and it subsequently took him about 10 hours to no longer be intoxicated. The black on his lips is the aftermath of the two cups of carbon that we had to bribe him to drink to absorb the medicine. Who would have ever know that marriage would bring such excitement. I think my hair is going gray. Hmm.
2 comments:
So lucky that he came in to brag! Crazy how many curve-balls exist with kids in the mix :o)- Sounds like you guys were real troopers with the whole thing!
I just have to tell you that I was laughing out so loud when I read this blog entry! I am sure that you weren't laughing at the time and I am not saying that the whole situation is funny because it really is quite serious. But what I am saying is that it really is so funny knowing his little (or should I say huge) personality. I loved that he bragged about it to you. I can just visualize the horror that came across your faces.
He kind of reminds me of one of my students who has decided to give me a heart attack each morning this week by going walk-about through the school without telling me. Just remember Dad's saying..."There's no rest for the wicked and the righteous don't need it!"
Love you guys! Glad everyone is okay.
-Natalie
Post a Comment