Here is the boys painting my face. I wanted to be a tiger too. At this point I was getting a little scared to see what type of tiger I would be.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
QUEENS BIRTHDAY
In commemoration of the Queens Birthday Holiday me and the boys decided to do a little face painting. The boys decided that they wanted to be little tigers so here is my best artistic face painting skills. The boys seemed happy with there tiger faces until they decided to paint my face.
+(Small).JPG)
Here is the boys painting my face. I wanted to be a tiger too. At this point I was getting a little scared to see what type of tiger I would be.
Here we are the three tigers. I still have not looked in the mirror to see what resembalence of a tiger I really am. I am sure I look just like one.
Here is the boys painting my face. I wanted to be a tiger too. At this point I was getting a little scared to see what type of tiger I would be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Eek, a tiger! A roomful of tigers! Sounds like a great way to celebrate. I think if we got our boys together they could wreak havoc on the entire city.
OH MY DEAN !! What a good sport.
It brings out your eyes though = )
Post a Comment