Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ONE WEEK OLD- KARLOS ZANAZIR KEREAMA ALEXANDER SNOW

We finally finallized Karlos's names this week after much deliberation. It was fun to do and all the names have so much meaning.

On Monday my sister came in from the states for a visit with her son. It was great to have her here and the boys just loved there new cousin. We also decided to have the baby's blessing so that they could be here for it.


On sunday we had his baby blessing. It was great to have friends and family come to be with us during that special occasion.
Khali had her family here as well before their big trip to China to visit her sister.



Moronae loves his little brother and is constantly giving him hugs and kisses. Te Wairua is very excited to have a new brother too.













Then there is Grandpa and Grandma Snow. They are as happy as can be to have a new grandson to add to their snow bank. It was great to have you all at the baby blessing and for those that could not come we felt your presence there.




Love you tons,


xxxxxoooxoxoxoxoxo


Dean, Khali and the boys.




When I was young, you helped me grow,And taught me all I had to know, of love and trust and faith and hope, And everything it takes to cope. You may have thought I didn't hear, Or maybe that you weren't quite clear; But all the things you taught to me Were heeded very carefully, And now I want to thank you forYour love, your care, and so much more!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto! What a great poem. Where did you get it? We do have the greatest Dad ever! How did we ever get so lucky?! We love you Dad and want you to know that we do listen!

-Natalie

Anonymous said...

By the way....that kid looks an awful lot like your baby pictures Dean!

Joneel said...

Wow, that's quite a name. I bet he's going to have to live up to a lot with a name that has so much meaning. Great pictures. It's fun to see your family.

Farr Family said...

I can't believe my eyes! Dean has reproduced! I hope he grows up to be just like you! (Sounds like the Mom's Curse...doesn't it?!) He's very cute! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Hey, where's Brett?

Mr. M said...

Hey Dean,
Thanks for posting. We didn't have internet at our new place until yesterday. Thanks for posting!

We'll have to skype sometime soon.

Crystal said...

Karlos is so sweet! Khali, you looked so cute pregnant and you look amazing after just having a baby! We love you and can't wait to see you all at Christmas! Your blog is great!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dean!

I need your email address to fix your problem with Dawn's blog. Send it to me at: andymann1@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations from Brazil Dean and Kheli, you guys have a beatifull baby..
Ins't fantastic become a Dad/Mother, we born again with the baby... :) I send you Enormous
Hug.
From your Brazilian roomate: Gerson
>> write me: gerson_martins@brfree.com.br