Friday, June 6, 2008

IT'S A BOY. 8LBS 10 OZS. NAME: KARLOS. MUM IS DOING GREAT.

DEAN, KHALI AND BABY KARLOS

THE PROUD DAD.

FREE HAT COURTESY OF THE HOSPITAL



GETTING READY TO GO HOME

10 comments:

Erin said...

Just LOOK at those CHEEKS! Can't wait to meet him. Congratulations, Dean and Khali!

Joneel said...

oH my word Dean, how totally exciting. So cute. And your wife looks adorable. Too bad everyone can't look that good after delivering.

Crystal said...

Karlos is so adorable! He's sure got great genes :)

Mr. M said...

so cute!

briton said...

A chip off the ole block! Hey, big congrats... glad he's here and everyone's happy.

Anonymous said...

Nice job Dean! I was beginning to wonder if something had happened since it had been so long between posts! Keep up the good work!

drscottdmd said...

Congratulations Dean and Khali. We are so happy for you. Khali, you look great, hope your recovery is fast. Karlos is a lucky kid to have you all as parents.
Scott and Ban

Farr Family said...

Dean-mon...that's amazing! Woo Hoo! Scarey thought---YOU are somebody's DAD!! Who'd a thunk it?!
Congrats!

Airie said...

Hey there! I caught hold of this on Briton's blog. Congrats on the little one! Oh so cute! I hope you are all doing well! Love, Brit's little sis (Airie)

Anonymous said...

I love it all...particularly the bit about the free hat! :)
-Nat