Sunday, March 16, 2008

HAPPY EASTER

Here is wishing you all a Happy Easter from us all down under in NZ. We hope the true meaning of easter ring true in your hearts and we are thankful for the wonderful blessing that we receive each and every day. We pray that you all have the best Easter 2008 and go light on the chocolate. He, he.

Dean, Khali and the boys











7 comments:

The Homely Animal said...

Happy Easter, you guys have such a beautiful family! Keep the posts coming, and don't forget to post an ultrasound pic for all of us who are 'up over' ;) Get it 'down under'.... (okay, I know I'm not funny)

Joneel said...

Hey, Khali should have been standing up so we could see her belly. Sweet pictures of you all

Hillcrest 4th Ward Emergency Preparedness said...

Hey Dean-mon! I just discovered that your sister Natalie teaches Kindergarten at the school where my kids go! Small world! (she's not my son's teacher though--if I had only known!) Ah well. I have another one in Kindergarten next year!

If you would like to know what's going on with my not-so-little family you can check out our blog: www.farrfamilyblog.blogspot.com and my email address is: ladyfarr@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you sometime!

Dawn

Farr Family said...

I held on to that stupid wreath waiting patiently for either you or Connie to succomb to Cupid---you sure took long enough! I was just following instructions! If I didn't have so many brain damaged kids I would have sent you a real present---but, alas you'll just have to accept my good intentions! I really am very glad to hear that you are still alive! Don't tell Verne but he's looking OLD! Does he have a blog by any chance? What about the rest of your family?

Anonymous said...

Dean, (this is Gerson from Brazil) You look great with your family... Do you remember when we took our bikes, and go to Provo Temple and talk about life... so, the life it is happen now,... with wife and kids..
I got marriage too, I have 2 kids, their names is Laura (1 year) and Saulo (2 year) and now I´m a Bishop... how many changes in ours life isn´t it ? Tell me your email
address... I have some pictures to send...
:: my email: gerson_martins_oliveira@hotmail.com

Andy and Melissa said...

Hey, thanks for the info on Reid. I am excited for him...and I can't wait for your little one to be born. Kids are the best - so much entertainment in one little package.

Anonymous said...

good gravy! would you hurry up and update your blog already! It seems since the dinosaurs roamed the earth that you last updated your blog!
~Natalie