HAPPY NEW YEAR. We hope that 2008 is the best one. We have a new year's suprise. We are expecting in June. Khali has an ultrasound next week and so we should know soon if it will be a boy or girl. Our New Years was spent with some latin friends dancing, watching fireworks and bringing the New Year in surrounding a bonfire. The next day we went to the beach and spent time fishing, swimming and enjoying time with family. We hope you all had a Happy New Year.
Love Dean, Khali and the boys


4 comments:
How much fun you are having! The boys are as cute as ever. Yes, I'm constantly jealous that I am not down in New Zealand too. Thanks for the reminder of how fun New Years is when you're at the beach fishing and swimming :)
Crystal
Scott and I are jealous also. We're trying to plan our fist trip to visit you guys in 6 years so get the couch ready ;)
Dean - I am so glad you are gonna be a dad! Happy New Year
Woo Hoo, the BEACH. Love the Beach
Can't wait to hear what you are having too.
Post a Comment