MERRY CHRISTMAS
This year has been a memorable one, full of changes and surprises. In March I proposed to Khali Alexander. The love of my life and we were married in the New Zealand Temple. It was great to have my whole family there, they all came for the wedding and were releived when I said yes at the alter. Also it was a big suprise to have my Aunt Bertha who is a young 92 years old show up. I wish you all could have been here for the big day but you will all have to come for a visit instead. In february I moved from Salt Lake to New Zealand and am currently teaching Spanish and working for local governement. With marriage came instant fatherhood since Khali already had two children. Te Wairua is 3 years old and Moronae just turned 5. In November Moronae started school and absoutely loves it. He has an incredible memory and has memorized most of his books and is coming along with his reading. Te Wairua started Kindergarten at the same time and this has helped to filter some of his non stop energy into learning. Heavenly Father has blessed him with the energy of 10 three year olds and thus our nickname for him is Little Rascal. Well more happened here but I will have to save it for another blog. We pray that your new year is great and full of fun.
Merry Christmas to all.
Love the Snows


3 comments:
Hey Dean, I'm so glad you put another picture on your blog. Thank you. It's good to see your family. Hope you had a Merry Christmas. I've got Melissa and Andy and Stella here with us from South Carolina, and Michelle from Utah. It's fun. I'll post pictures to my blog. just click on my name and it will show you how to get to my blog
You are such a good looking family. I am very excited for your new baby. Congratulations. We are also expecting our 4th, which we just found out is a girl. Happy New Year Dean and Khali. Congratulations on all the new changes in your life. Scott
www.thematsonroundup.com
Congratulations on your coming baby - they are a handful - but so adorable. Your family is beautiful and you are looking great and happy! Glad to see that New Zealand is so amazing. Tim and I would love to visit and I tried my best to get him to agree to a trip for the wedding, unfortunately we were buying a house (in Kentucky!) without a steady income? Tim's game has been picked up by a company to make a Nintendo DS version - so hey we might have some cash to spend on a trip to visit! Happy new year!
Nikki
Post a Comment