I really like the picture - you guys look great! hope you are doing well. Nikki
About time you posted to your blog!!! Hee hee. Keep it coming!Natalie
Hey, you two look beautiful and happy:)
Dean, you guys look so great. I'm glad to see the pictures on your blog. I'm going to put a link onmy blog, to yours. Hope that's cool. Just don't forget about the blog. Give us updates. = )
Holy cow dean. You look super sharp. I was so happy to see some pics up! Congrats!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I really like the picture - you guys look great! hope you are doing well.
Nikki
About time you posted to your blog!!! Hee hee. Keep it coming!
Natalie
Hey, you two look beautiful and happy:)
Dean, you guys look so great. I'm glad to see the pictures on your blog. I'm going to put a link on
my blog, to yours. Hope that's cool. Just don't forget about the blog. Give us updates. = )
Holy cow dean. You look super sharp. I was so happy to see some pics up! Congrats!
Post a Comment