Saturday, July 14, 2007

NEW BLOG

Hey,

This is my new blog page. Hope it works.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hola esta muy linda la foto y les envio muchas felicidades y que todo salga bien en los preparativos de la boda.-
CariƱos
Cony

Grandma said...

Congratulations! When we were on our mission in NZ in 91-93 we took a picture of Khali's family - she was a young girl then. I will post it on our blog spot, which is gmagpalow.blogspot.com.

Grandma said...

Grandma is Dick & Elaine Low. Dean's grandmother is Dick's cousin.

Tim Fowers said...

Congratulations Dean! Hope all goes well with the wedding - I really wish we could be there to celebrate with you.
Nikki Fowers

Anonymous said...

Ciao Dean, I'm Federico from Italy. I'm very happy for you and your beautiful wife! Hope to see you again. Good luck

Biker Dad said...

Dean
Good to get your wedding card. I thought we had lost all contact with you family but am glad to see all is well.
How are the folks doing? We wonder about them. Please tell them hi from us and either have them e-mail me at gmhenrie@yahoo.com or send an address so we can stay in better touch. How is the rest of the family doing? Are there any still in Utah?
Thank you again for the invitation and congratulations on the wedding.
Gerald Henrie

Biker Dad said...

Dean
Good to get your wedding card. I thought we had lost all contact with you family but am glad to see all is well.
How are the folks doing? We wonder about them. Please tell them hi from us and either have them e-mail me at gmhenrie@yahoo.com or send an address so we can stay in better touch. How is the rest of the family doing? Are there any still in Utah?
Thank you again for the invitation and congratulations on the wedding.
Gerald Henrie

Anonymous said...

Dear Dean & Family,

Congratulations on the expected child! We are happy for you!