Friday, July 20, 2007

Dean and Khali's Wedding Annoucement

Kena and Lenna Alexander
are pleased to announce the marriage of
their daughter

Khali Raukawa Alexander
to
Dean LeVard Snow

son of
Vernon and Valmae Snow
on Friday, the thirty-first day of August
Two thousand and seven in the
Hamilton New Zealand Temple
of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

You are invited to join us
for a ring ceremony and reception
held in their honour at 1 p.m.
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Kaikohe Chapel
6 Hongi Street
Kaikohe, New Zealand

21 comments:

Erin said...

Hey, cute picture! Am I your first comment?

Anonymous said...

Dean Snow! Congratu-freaking-lations on getting married! Could I get some of that beach action over here please? It's awesome to see that you're doing well! Yippee for Dean!
Most Sincerely,
Julia (Broadbent)
julia1981@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to be there for the wedding!

Crystal

Shaun R. said...

Congratulations Dean & Khali! I wish I could make the trip to be there.

Anonymous said...

What great news to hear. I heard through the grapevine that you were getting married. I am happy for you. Wish I could plan a vacation to be there. You both look happy in the picture.

Lori Liljenquist

Amy said...

Hey Dean....It's Amy (Stewart & Kevin Lords. Congrats on getting married! REALLY wish we could come to the reception! We need a vacation! :-) When you get a chance, email. amylords@gmail.com Good luck to the 2 of you!

Anonymous said...

DEAN! It is so awesome that you're getting married! Thanks for sharing your announcement so we can see how you two look together (very cute) and drool over the beach a little too ;o) Good luck and best wishes to you both!

Anonymous said...

Dean-mon...ya not dead! Wow! You are finally taking the plunge! I thought Brett was pulling my leg! Woo Hoo! Congrats! Khali--you'll never have a dull moment with that guy! He's crazy and I love his stinkin' guts!

Anonymous said...

Dean!
Allow me to echo Dawn's sentiments exactly. Howard & Teresa told me when they were down here. Wahoo and congratulations!
Michelle

VictorB said...

Congratulations Dean & Khali.

Wish we could be there.
Will be thinking of you on your special day.

Victor Boxall
(I remember you as a baby back in Moerewa ward when dad was the bishop.)

Joneel said...

DEAN !!!!!!! What an exciting announcement. I'm so happy for you. And like the others who said they'd love to come to New Zealand, WELL.......same here. But
that is NOT in the cards. Hey, check out my blogspot at www.joneel.blogspot.com Melissa has one too. Have a great Aug. 31

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Congratulations to both of you. Awesome move. Hope all goes well for your big day. Love the pic too..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
drscottdmd said...

I am so excited for you dean and khali. dean, you will finally get a roommate better than me. Wish i could be there for the wedding.
Scott

Anonymous said...

Un saludo afectuoso para Dean y Khali, desde el ultimo rinconsito del mundo que es

""" C H I L E """"

Espero que todo este bien en sus vidas, y que los preparativos de la boda este todo en orden y animo que todo les va a salir bien.
Con cariƱo
Cony

Madison said...

Dean Snow! This is from Bishop Sowell letting you know how very, very pleased I was to receive your wedding announcement in today's mail. Sister Sowell and I are happy for you and your beautiful bride-to-be. All best wishes,
Madison & Debra Sowell
madison.sowell@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! When we were on our mission in NZ in 91-93 we took a picture of Khali's family - she was a young girl then. I will post it on our blog spot, which is gmagpalow.blogspot.com.

August 18, 2007 8:50 AM


Grandma said...
Grandma is Dick & Elaine Low. Dean's grandmother is Dick's cousin.

Anonymous said...

Dean y khali felicidades un su decision en empezar la vida juntos te extranio aca en la isla de provo, meme se va poner selosa!!! jaja
bueno cuidanse mucho y ojala nos vemos pronto

un beso
anna alicia wilson

Anonymous said...

Heya Dean!!!

Congradulations. Can you believe it!!?? I guess you can :) I am so happy for you man. I am glad we were roommates, and I am glad we ran into eachother at Home Depot and had the chance to visit before you moved. And now you are going to be a Husband and Dad. Very cool. I'm glad to know you and very proud of you. Have a wonderful wedding, reception, honeymoom, and future. Keep in touch, and a big hello to your folks. I hope to follow in your footsteps.
All the Best!

Larry

Andy and Melissa said...

Dean........
Yay! I am soooo happy for you. Your Bride to be is a beauty. Lucky ducks, both of you! Well, I wish you two the very best! Have a beautiful wedding, and I will be checking your blog often, so keep it updated. Congratulations!

Tim Fowers said...

Hey there - Congrats! Tim and I are so excited for you guys. Neng says congratulations too. We are down in San Diego CA. Neng lives here too. Do you remember her? I hope the wedding is a blast and that you really get to enjoy it! We were trying to get there for the reception - but we are moving to Kentucky in Oct. so we are in the middle of buying a house and have no vacation fund :( We will be with you in heart.
lots of love from us
Nikki Fowers